2. In what do you consider the essence of your personal existence to consist?
3. What is truth and how can you recognise it?
4. Distinguish between the virtues of man and the attributes of God.
5. Discuss the view that the ultimate motivation for science is to enable us to learn from our painful mistakes.
6. In the section headed Moral Axioms, carefully consider whether what it says about justice brings the discussion in Plato's Republic to a satsfying conclusion. Must belief in ultimate justice presuppose the reality of the immortal conscious existence of a soul?
7. Are you able to look upon your own soul as a local distributor of the Ultimate Cosmic Energy?